Larkyn’s Fundraising Page
My name is Larkyn Austman and I am a competitive figure skater from Coquitlam, British Columbia. I am 20 years old and I have just represented Canada at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea!
I am fundraising to cover all the costs of being an elite competitive figure skater, which includes equipment, dresses, coaching, ice time, choreography, off ice training, travelling, physio, and more. My goal is to be able to compete at the next Winter Olympics in Beijing, China, and the road for the next 4 years will be long and expensive!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me get to where I am today, including my coaches, parents, integrated off ice team, and friends. I will forever be grateful for their support. With your help, I was able to bring my parents along with me to PyeongChang!Sincerely, Larkyn Austman.
There are two ways you can support this fundraiser.
- By making your next purchase of contact lenses, eyeglasses or sunglasses through VisionPros.com and use fundraising code LARKYN at checkout
- By sharing this webpage with your friends and family through Social Media, Email and Word of Mouth.
Every month, VisionPros will donate 10% of all sales towards my fundraiser. These funds will be used to cover all the costs of being an elite competitive figure skater, which includes equipment, dresses, coaching, ice time, choreography, off ice training, travelling, physio, and more.
Why shop at VisionPros.com?
- SAVE up to 70% retail prices on contact lenses
- SAVE up to 70% retail prices on prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses
- FREE RETURNS on all products means Worry-Free shopping!
- Visionpros.com is registered, so you can use your existing vision insurance by submitting your receipt(s) for reimbursement. Your insurance dollars go much further.